Sometimes, the simplest words of wisdom may carry the power to turn around our lives completely. Here are such 24 such beautiful quotes by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, the Guru of Joy, and the founder of The Art of Living Foundation, to guide you through this sweetly tumultuous journey called life.
- If tears need to be shed, let them be sweet tears.
2. You are capable of fulfilling all your dreams so you must dream big.
3. What makes you sad is your own desire.
4. Being confused is not such a bad thing after all!
5. We are just a tiny speck in the cosmos.
6. Good or bad, an experience is an experience. Our job is to move forward.
7. Receive and Accept! 🙂
8. So cheer up!
9. There’s no need to explain or hide.
10. Live, don’t just exist.
11. You are extremely precious.
12. You are limitless.
13. Purify every part of your being.
14. So when someone blames you, just smile 🙂
15. Service to others is our highest goal.
16. You are worth a lot more than you think.
17. Keep the faith.
18. You are not the doer.
19. ‘Gu’ means darkness and ‘Ru’means remover. If we are truly in knowledge, it is impossible for us to be miserable.
20. So all you nature lovers are already yogis-in-progress.
21. Such a simple criteria for Karma!
22. Everything changes with time.
23. Your happiness is your prayer.
Which of these quotes by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar connected the most to you? Let us know in the comments below! 🙂
If this made you a little wiser, stronger or happier, don’t forget to share it with others as well! 🙂