One of the most inspiring spiritual figures in the world, The Dalai Lama is known for speaking on profound wisdom in an extraordinarily simple language. Here are 27 handpicked quotes by Dalai Lama for a happier, and a more mindful self.
- The only competition that exists is with yourself.
2. The one true way to reach immortality.
3. You create your own happiness.
4. Feeling stressed? Just take a pillow and go to sleep.
5. No matter who you are, you can make the impact you desire.
6. One ‘easy’ little tip on building everlasting relationships.
7. Rules are meant to be broken after all!
8. It does, isn’t it? 🙂
9. Compassion to yourself is as important as compassion to others.
10. Why have enemies when you can make them your friends?
11. Hell and heaven exist in the mind.
12. What are you giving up for success?
13. Real peace starts with inner peace.
15. We’re here on a pursuit of happiness.
16. If we ever need to forgive someone, seeing them as an ignorant being can help the process.
17. Tragedies are a wake-up call.
18. Better things are on their way.
19. Our enemies are our best spiritual teachers.
20. Make kindness your religion.
21. Everything changes and days pass. What’s important is the amount of meaning we create each day and in every relationship.
23. Hard times show us how useless our anger is.
24. What a great responsibility we have!
26. Simple rule!
27. Can anything be truer than this? 🙂
So much wisdom in such easy little words! If this helped you, don’t forget to share it with others!
And if you’ve got a favorite among these powerful quotes, share it with us in the comments below!